Hi! I’m Kim-Lee
You may know me on social media as Anna Lee.
I offer editing services for fiction authors, specializing in editing plot, character, and setting content, as well as providing proofreading and copy editing to polish off a draft just before publishing.
In case you’re wondering:
- I’m a non-biased editor.
- I don’t care what religion you are
- I don’t care how you identify
- I don’t care what race you are
- I do reserve the right to reject a draft
- I’ll only do that if I have a good reason
- I do payment plans
- I offer extended timelines and rush service
so, you’ve finally finished that draft and you’re ready to hire an editor.
Question is, who to pick?
Here are 3 reasons why you should choose me:
- Reason #1: I let you try before you buy. Send 1000 words and I’ll edit that FREE.
- Reason #2: I don’t cannibalize drafts. You will recognize your work after editing.
- Reason #3: Your budget matters. I offer installments plans when needed. After your first project, you’ll get 15% off all future ones.
- Reason #4: You’re entitled to a FREE book review after publishing. Just ask!
- Reason #5: I offer 30-min consultations (U.S. and Canada only) in case you need to hear a voice!
Ready to choose me to be #YourWritingLady?
Simply fill out the form below, and attach the sample in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!