Why hire me?
You’ve finally finished that draft and you’re ready to hire an editor. Question is, who to pick? Here are 5 reasons why you should choose me:
- Reason #1: you get a FREE sample edit. Submit up to 2000 words of your draft for me to edit and return to you within 1-3 business days. No obligation. Try before you buy.
- Reason #2: I work with your budget. My packages can be modified to suit the budget you’re working with. Although I can’t promise to match every single limitation, I also do my best to create custom bundles that take care of your needs without breaking the bank.
- Reason #3: You earn loyalty benefits. After completing your first project with me, you’ll get anywhere from 15-25% off every single future project you bring my way.
- Reason #4: I’m not out to remix your work. You should still be able to hear your own voice in your draft after editing. I take special care to make sure that you don’t walk away with a book you no longer recognize as yours.
- Reason #5: I charge hourly rates that don’t seriously penalize you for heavy word counts. 50K words at $0.03 per word runs you $1,500. At my hourly rate of $35 (for copy editing), you only pay $560. See the difference?
Scroll down to see how you can choose me to be #yourwritinglady!
Looking for an editor who:
- Works with you at your pace?
- Makes suggestions without destroying your style?
- Guides you through the editing process?
Try any one of my three editing services FREE with a sample edit of up to 2000 words of your book draft. No obligations!
Simply fill out the form below, and attach the sample in an email to email@example.com to get started!